Blenheim Church of the Nativity

The Anglican parish of Blenheim was first established in 1857 and the first church building, constructed of wood, was built in 1861. A new larger wooden church was opened in 1879. The card was printed to seek subscriptions for this new church.

Printed: 1877

Print Type: Advertisement – Subscription Request

Card: QV 1d Red-brown (Samuel: AA.1a)

Notes: