The Canterbury Mills were erected at Wakanui, to the east of Ashburton in an area renowned for wheat growing, by Mr. Moffat during the early years of settlement in Canterbury. The mills were acquired by Mr. Thomas Rollitt in the early 1880’s. The mills were then operated under the Rollitt & Co name.
Print Type: Advertisement / Price List
Card: QV 1d Blue (Samuel: AA.6a)