Waimea County Council

Waimea County Council was established in 1876 and covered the area of the Waimea Plains at the northern end of the South Island, the council offices were located in Nelson.  In 1989 The Waimea council area was merged into the new Tasman regional council with its offices at Richmond.

Printed: 1891

Print Type: Rates Demand

Card: QV 1d Blue (Samuel: AA.6a)

Notes: Notice for 1891

Printed: 1892

Print Type: Rates Demand

Card: QV 1d Blue (Samuel: AA.6a)

Notes: Notice for 1892

Printed: 1893

Print Type: Rates Demand

Card: QV 1d Blue (Samuel: AA.6a)

Notes: Notice for 1893

Printed: 1894

Print Type: Rates Demand

Card: QV 1d Blue (Samuel: AA.6a)

Notes: Notice for 1894

Printed: 1895

Print Type: Rates Demand

Card: QV 1d Blue (Samuel: AA.6a)

Notes: Half-year rates – January 1895

Printed: 1895

Print Type: Rates Demand

Card: QV 1d Blue (Samuel: AA.6a)

Notes: Half-year rates – July 1895

Printed: 1900

Print Type: Rates Demand

Card: QV 1d Green – Queen’s Wharf, Wellington (Samuel: AA.9a(f))

Notes: Notice for 1900

Printed: 1900

Print Type: Rates Demand

Card: QV 1d Green – Where the Maori Loves to Roam (Samuel: AA.9a(g))

Notes: Notice for 1900

Printed: 1901

Print Type: Rates Demand

Card: QV 1d Brown (Samuel: AA.11b)

Notes: Notice for 1901